Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fake Body Jewellery First Earing . Need Help?

First Earing . Need Help? - fake body jewellery

Hello
I want really a Matt Heafy slope style, but I do not want the hole, so that could be considered false caps stretch. The caps in this regard that the website has a huge gap between the shaft

http://extreme-body-jewellery.co.uk/prodimages/fake/fakeLarge/FUPLL.jpg


is the gap in between the lines is too large or too small?


What do I need to know my earrings in the first place?


Best regards

2 comments:

Chel72 said...

Fake plugs are amazing I have some. There's really no difference, I say screw in / out, which is locked up in the ear, and everyone is invited, "Dude, What" Hurts or "WTF can run her crazy because everyone thinks it is genuine. Do not spoil it too fast, they keep in the dark.

hater™ said...

I can not get it, first get a normal piercing

Post a Comment