Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Push Toys Push And Ride Vs. Activity Walker For 6 Month Old Baby Toys.?

Push and Ride vs. Activity Walker for 6 month old baby toys.? - baby push toys

My son is just over 6 months. He sat on his nearly two months, and moved up to 2 weeks are available (although Wabble and need something to stabilize it. I wonder if these toys are suitable. Dice 6 months / 9 months, and in little tikes push and mount / walkers facticity. I'm anxiously for a few simple toys and economic development. We have a gym and play bridge activity, but bored. In those days, left, leans forward and pushes with his legs to Stand Up -- If you continue on his face and will continue to push with my legs ass in the air at the side of the bed (if he felt frustrated that he can not) very much. It's so curious, want to promote something curious about the nature and allow mobile type. toy suggestions and comments on mobility aids would be awesome, thanks

3 comments:

Jennield said...

The enthusiasm of the children and walks are cool, but more will go quickly, under him as he tries to use to help them.

I suggest a plain old walker for him. Walkers are not dangerous unless adequate safety testing and have an eye on him at any time!
A trainer would also be good.

But ... All you really need to encourage their natural curiosity, is the interaction. Seriously, I had everything under the sun for the toy of my son, but his favorite pastime (which won the most, I believe) and played me and her husband.
Start reading now. Education does nothing, but we used to sit with you while reading later.
Balls help to run after him in his desire to explore too:)

teri said...

Beware of toys to push .. I will buy my son to learn to laugh and to tear a small table with his activities, but not press

teri said...

Beware of toys to push .. I will buy my son to learn to laugh and to tear a small table with his activities, but not press

Post a Comment