Sunday, February 28, 2010

Starcraft Ad-hoc Why Do Both My Computers Connect To The Network I Made But I Can Only See One When I Make A Game.?

Why do both my computers connect to the network i made but i can only see one when i make a game.? - starcraft ad-hoc

I have a laptop (XP) and desktop (Vista).
I have a Vista computer on my network (ad-hoc network) and my laptop picked it up and it is linked.
I do not see a computer on my laptop or desktop in one of the "networking", but I can see when I'm in a game (such as Starcraft, Warcraft 3).
I have a game on my laptop and I can see my computer with Vista, but I can see all the games since the Vista team of view.
I can not get done on the game.

What am I doing wrong?
Why does my computer to connect to a network, but not in the "Network"?

How do I create a network between a profile and an XP computer, so you can enjoy my games and transfer files?

No comments:

Post a Comment