Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rapid Heart Beat Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes Rapid Heart Beat, Lightheaded-ness, And Nausea?!?

What causes rapid heart beat, lightheaded-ness, and nausea?!? - rapid heart beat causes more condition_symptoms

I woke up this morning feeling as if you gunna'd be when I am weak, my heart rate and IMI are aware, I think, how warm to the touch and a bit dizzy, no appetite.

everynow and then I like it, and I did check my thyroid, gall bladder and blood sugar. the 24 year old female.

My doctor if I care, go to the emergency room, or just wait it out?

1 comment:

Chem Tutor said...

It appears that your blood sugar is out of balance. If he is not hungry and not eating are the symptoms. Make sure that you are never on an empty stomach. Perhaps you have a hypoglycemic reaction, to do what was obviously a picnic. To eat regular meals, if you're hungry or not, or at least something to stabilize at the level of sugar in the blood, like a piece of fruit.

Post a Comment