Thursday, December 31, 2009

Landlord Tenant Forms Are Rental Payments The Only Way That A Landlord/tenant Relationship Can Exist?

Are rental payments the only way that a landlord/tenant relationship can exist? - landlord tenant forms

I am not the owner of the building. Pay no rent, but for the routine maintenance of the building, both inside and outside. I offer insurance coverage for all the protection, including coverage of the hurricane. I pay for garbage collection, water, electricity for protecting the exterior lighting, alarm systems for buildings, installation of shutters to the building. I pay maintenance lawn continuous maintenance of parks, fences erected around the building, so that these things are a form of payment of rent? If the building owner, and I have a landlord tenant relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment